Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing fails on repeated use during a session

Having worked perfectly for years - my system will only allow Screen Share a few times (typically 3x) and then the Apps I would have expected to be presented disappear leaving me with the Whiteboard and ipad/iphone - where I would have expected to se...

Aphcaf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom update created PowerPoint share Problem

I have shared PowerPoint presentations using zoom for 2 years now no problem. Yesterday the PowerPoint seemed to be working fine on my computer but wasn't running on the audience's computers.Two Hours of Problem solving I found the solutionWhen you f...

Zoom PowerPoint Share Problem.jpg

Zoom Meeting not showing

Hello, I have six different meetings scheduled for April 25th from 9:30-10:00am EST. When I go to my meeting list on my Zoom account it only lists five meetings. I can see all six meetings scheduled on my google calendar, but it does not reflect on m...

Resolved! Can't generate attendance reports

When I try to generate an attendance report, the only participant showing is my own name. My account type is "Education" and my role is "Member". The dates are correct and are within the historical span, but no participants are showing in any meeting...

Educat by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendance Report Missing

Hi! I am trying to download attendance data for the previous months but it seems that Zoom might be having some glitches or problems here. I would like to ask whether there is an alternative way to access all the missing participant's lists per meeti...