Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dial

What I’d like to do is, when a join a zoom meeting via phone numberI want to have my name shown on the list of participants instead of my phone number

Translation rooms

In translations rooms sometimes attendees listen to the speaker. While I know that only a translator should listen to the speaker. Why it is happening?

Wrong Zoom Name

Hi,I just created a free zoom account. Started with my date of birth and then entered my email. There was another name attached to each of these, but I was able to create my account. Is there a way to understand why this happened in zoom?Thanks!

Some question about the license

If I send out the meeting invitation link to others when I do not holding a license.And then my group admin authorized my account before I host the meeting.Can the meeting run over 40 mins? or the license will not valid in this meeting?

SETMark by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't set up synced calendars

I'm trying to sync my calendars as described in this help post. However, when I get to the step that says "Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from calendars toggle to on", the toggle will not switch on when I tap it. It doesn't matter where I tap on that scr...

Zoom to google calendar

I know there is a way to make zoom meetings via google calendar. But I want to go the opposite way. I cannot seem to find any information as to if it is possible to have a zoom meeting that was created in the web portal then create a google calendar ...

PerryS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes