Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding a Logo to live background

We have set up a camera and sound system in our boardroom for use with hybrid meetings. The camera detects people in the room and automatically readjusts during the meeting to optimally capture everyone in the room and around the boardroom table. I w...

JoAnneK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you revert back to a Zoom file from a .tag

Hello all,I think this may be a developer issue. I had a Zoom recording from back last Aug. 2021. I recently did not realize what I did but I opened up the Zoom recording and accidently transferred it to a Windows media player old version. Now my com...

Local recording

I can not find the local recording on my computer, the meeting that I have conducted right after has stored correctly but not the first one.Is there any way that I can find it?ThanksEva

evaruiz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirrored video for one participant

I teach a crochet class through Zoom, and one of my students is left-handed. Because I am right-handed, I am wondering if there is a way to mirror my video for just my one left-handed student. Even if she has to change a setting on her end, is it pos...

Recording question

Hello, We have a pro account and educate online. The issue on our side is; when we want to see all the people in the screen, but need to record ourselves (Not the other members). Is there any selecting or settings for that? In short;** I will be the ...

tuncer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-open Chat

Is there a setting or plugin somewhere that would make it so every meeting in my personal meeting room (or just every meeting) automatically starts with the chat open? When I am on Zoom with consumers (rather than professionals), they often have a di...

Zoom Outlook Calender Add-in for Mac not working

I am using gmail and gmail workspace accounts on my Mac for outlook. I manage multiple emails for a clients. My clients have paid subscriptions for their individual zoom accounts. Recently added 2 new emails. from Gmail Workspace. These 2 new emails ...

a713h5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio from participants does not work properly

I installed the Zoom app on my new laptop. Participants in my meetings can hear me fine. When THEY speak, though, I can barely hear them and it sounds like they are using a tin can with string. I can't find any setting that might correct this.Any inp...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More