Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Splitting meeting participants on two monitors

I'm a movement teacher and I want to split my meeting participants onto two monitors in order to see each of them better with a larger view of each one of them. I've tried to find a way to assign half of them to a break-out room but then I can't spea...

Attendance

Hi, is there any way to get a report of everyone that is in attendance for a live session? thanks

Registered participants are being redirected to register again

Hi,I have hosted an event where I had a number of registered participants, who I approved were unable to join the meeting. Every time they tried to use the ID and enter the password they were redirected to register.I have tried this myself and ran in...

JosephK by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable stereo in Ubuntu 16

Good Morning, I can't find the option in "Settings" to activate the sound in stereo mode. I have seen the instructions, but it seems that they are for Windows. In Ubuntu I do not see that these options appear.How can I activate the sound in stereo mo...

Manu2 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera Upside Down and no volume

HI, I am new to Zoom and have a meeting tonight. I did a test run signing in today and noticed that the video/camera has me showing upside down and there is no volume even though it is unmuted? Zoom help said to click on Profile photo at top right ha...

Fi by Observer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reoccurring meetings

Can someone help please? I scheduled a reoccurring meeting (at anytime) from April 2021 but l need to continue this until April 2023. Can l continue to leave things as they are and will the zoom link just continue as before or do l need to set up a n...

Customize email sender name

Hi,we noticed a change in Zoom's handling of emails: it no longer seems possible to customize the sender name.Lately it is "Zoom" while for us it is important to be able to decide the name of the service we provide through Zoom.How can we change it? ...

PPHC_0-1636541372488.png
PPHC by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

CELEBRATING 100K MEMBERS!