Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

switch facebook account in webinar

I accidentally logged into the wrong facebook account when I was trying to livestream a webinar. Now I can't seem to separate from that account so that I can use the correct one. I've tried multiple ways. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

How about an audio meter, always on-screen?

Zoom audio can be excellent, near enough programme-quality hi-fi if we choose appropriate 'music' settings and if every participant has a strong web connection. But... once a meeting is underway, sometimes at short notice, we don't want to go faffing...

Howdie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room elements

Question: There's a "leave meeting" button on the waiting room screen. We’re wondering if some of our registrants (over 75 years old) are clicking that when they aren’t admitted to the call from the waiting room when they think they should be admitte...

Whiteboard

Hi, I trialled the new whiteboard functionality today with a participant before our workshop starts next week. While she could see my whiteboard, and me drawing on it, she herself couldn't add to it because she did not the 'index' of pen / shapes / T...

dn1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Get video streams for individual user in a meeting

DescriptionI’m thinking of accessing the video streams of every user in a meeting for the AI/ML computations. For that,i’m thinking of adding a zoom user(dummy user) to the meeting so that i can access the video/audio/shared_screens in the meeting th...

booma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More