Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Streaming to Hearing Aids Not Working

I can no longer have zoom meetings on my Galaxy S22U stream meetings to my Phonak Life LR90 hearing aids. I have Zoom v 5.17.1 (18742) and Samsung One UI v 6.0, Android v 14. Streaming still works for every other media (music, calls, Teams, Webex, et...

Keeping Participant Video on When Screen Sharing

Hi there, when I'm sharing my screen/presenting - my gallery view of all video participants completely disappears. It makes it difficult to see who is speaking or who has joined in the meeting. I've searched through the other discussions here and the...

akaw by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Zoom can't output sound to bluetooth headphones (android)

Hello. After the update on December 27, 2023, the sound will be output not to bluetooth headphones, but directly to the phone speaker. how to use it? Everything worked correctly before the update. My phone is samsung galaxy s20 plus. My bluetooth hea...

Thecic by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Laptop Froze during zoom call

Hello everyone. I was just recording a zoom call and my laptop froze 40 minutes in. I have a feeling it was a hardware issue on my end but I wanted to ask if anyone had their computer freeze on them mid-call? I have a 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) 19-13...

Zoon to LinkedIn Live, captions

Hi all. Hoping someone can help me with a slightly complicated question. I am organizing a Zoom call next month to connect with LinkedIn Live and am wondering about captions. I've enabled captions as the adminstrator, and I understand that allows peo...

Öffentlichte Zoom Meetings

Hallo, ich habe gehört, dass es öffentliche Zoom Meetings für Yoga oder Entspannung gibt.Leider finde ich keine Möglichkeit solche Meetings zu suchen... Wo finde ich denn solche öffentlichen Zoom Meetings?Gibt es da überhaupt möglichkeiten? Vielen Da...