Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help with video image--I've shrunk!

Hi all, Recently saw a change in my image on video--i have gone from being "regular-sized" to tiny in the video (background has remained unchanged, same hardware, etc.). I'm using a Logitech C930 with a Lenovo ThinkPad. I don't have the same issue wi...

aarends by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why some participant is not showing in specific meeting?

Hey there,I am here searching for why the Participant is not showing in some specific meeting when I download the meeting report for attendance Participant is not available, Need help regarding this, How can I solve this issue? Click here to see the ...

Need backchannel chat for hosts

Getting to the point of needing a backchannel in the chat for production staff during elaborate meetings/webinar productions. Seems cumbersome to have to use phone or SMS or email or some other service which is distracting from the program.

AJ-Web by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Security

Hello, when I am host, I start a meeting, a guest joins and then my app closes and restarts itself after which another account with my name joins so there are two versions of myself in the meeting. One will then go into the background after a few sec...

Zcm by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes