Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My video

My camera is working but when I have a zoom meeting on my laptop, it doesn't work, why?Any help?Laptop: Lenovo Legion Win 11

Hajjaj by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording options

I finished a recording a bit ago and when I viewed the videos, they switched the camera back and forth with whoever was speaking. I needed the camera to stay on me the entire time. Is there a way to get a recording that had the camera on me the whole...

Need a clarity on download option

Hi, am using the zoom paid version, we are conducting an online class for our end-users, and I need to share the recording, currently, I did not found the zoom download option in the recording for our end-users, how can I share the recordings with a ...

How cancel a repetitive meeting

Everyday I receive this message : "Votre évènement approche ! Réunion entretien Nathan Perrachon - Le vendredi 29 juillet de 17:30 à 18:30. Nathan Perrachon vous invite à une réunion Zoom planifiée. Sujet : Réunion entretien Nathan Perrachon Heure : ...

Zoom Recording is not on Cloud

Hello,I recorded my lecture on Zoom yesterday, which is usually saved automatically onto Cloud and I'm able to access them on the "Recordings" section. However, the recording from yesterday has not shown up on Recordings Cloud yet and it has been ove...

Video recording files

I recorded a meeting and can see 2 files on my local drive - recording.conf and audioxxxxxx.m4a. I can't see a link in my local recordings from within the zoom application. How can I now view this recording?

Meg_CDI by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes