Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Password

I usually use zoom in two devises, one for work and other that is personal.Is any wey that I can maintaince the same meeting password and the same ID, for both devices? If I conect from de work notebook the password and the ID, is different if I woul...

Yani88 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

vanity URL

Hello friends, our vanity URL is approved and looks nice on the first part which is ourcompany/zoom.us, but can we change the second part which is a long line of random digits and letters to something nice and corporate too? Thank you

GSuite Add-On: Swapping Zoom Meeting Host

I need to schedule meetings on behalf of other people in my organisation. For this, I have access their Google calendars. However, the Zoom add-on doesn't allow me to swap the meeting host, which means all meetings are scheduled with my own zoom meet...

Claimed host but not able to create breakout rooms

I have a private room that I'm sharing with my team. They all use the same meeting URL every day and the same host key from my account. I used to be a team member in another team that had the same type of setup, only this time around I'm the owner of...

BB450 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Self-joining Breakout Rooms

The steps to self-join a breakout room are simple enough: click Breakout Rooms and them click Join beside the desired room. The problem comes when 50 participants are selecting from a list of 10 rooms (for example). Each room auto-expands to show who...

Dorci by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Templates

I'm a noob to being a host. I know how to schedule a new meeting and, in doing so, how to make the new meeting into a template. Is there a way to take an already-scheduled meeting and make it a template, or should I delete and then recreate the meeti...

DLD by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invites not going from default email account

I have two email accounts - let's call them Account A and Account B - with Account A being my default account in Outlook and the account I used to set up Zoom. As far as I am aware, no Zoom account exists under Account B.When I create a Zoom meeting,...

Zoom volume issue

Hi. Whenever join zoom meeting, without headset, I got volume issue Maximum volume is too small, I can't hear properly. But when I turn on that speaker button on zoom, even the lowest volume is too loud.

Hantuuu by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 11 / low system resources

Since upgrading to Windows 11 (regular end-user track--nothing Insider), I've found a Zoom session (using the Zoom client) often eventually produces a "Low system resources may affect your audio quality. Try closing some applications to improve perfo...

Oneota by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

will zoom every allow simultanous breakouts

I have submitted a feature request to see if there is a possiblity to allow simultanous breakout coordinators.We are in need of it as we have 200 + that come to a weekly meeting. Right now, only one can do this probably due to the challenge of two pe...

shaunr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes