Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ipad top row

The top portion of the top row on my IPAD gets cut off when there is 3 or more rows in the Zoom meeting??

artie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not working...

I had meetings on Zoom today and both times, I had to use the web version. It was a pain because the quality was so poor, particularly in the smaller meeting later in the day where there was so much static and problems with freezing screens. Is anyon...

DrJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording overwritten

One of my cloud recordings was overwritten because I exceeded the capacity. If I upgrade the storage now, will I gain access to the overwritten file?

zoom constantly logs itself out

I am having trouble with zoom meetings where it just constantly logs itself out. In normal times it seems there's no problem. But, I think when the host shares his screen, it automatically signs me out. and an error message pops up saying an unidenti...