Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording Size Always Different

I often do 2 day conferences on the weekend.Many times, like this past weekend, on Saturday the recorded video size was 1280x1036, then on Day 2 the recorded video was 1954x1036. I did not change any settings, so why does the recording size change.On...

Mic cuts out when sharing music on zoom

I am a music teacher and I am trying to demonstrate music examples by playing along with a track. First of all, when I share audio, it is always a lot softer than my system settings. Whenever I hit the share audio button, it seems to change the setti...

fijimark by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay

I am attempting to airplay my class's recorded zoom sessions, but nothing happens. I am able to airplay other things like YouTube, Hulu, etc. but it will not let me airplay my zoom sessions. Why is that and what do I need to do in order to airplay on...

mx_zoom by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Licensing

Hello, My company has a manager that has an assistant.The assistant arranges meetings for his manager, and both of them have Zoom Pro licenses.I was wondering if it's possible to remove the license from the assistant so he can still arrange meetings ...