Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom freezing when using sony wf-1000xm4

if i use sony headphone on win10, zoom is stuck.when going to setting -> audio -> zoom stuck.i updated zoom to the last version.i updated sony headphone to the last versioni restart the computer many times.nothing help.please suggest what to do?thank...

Export Meetings into external Calendars (like Outlook)

Hi,is it possible to get a URL or ICS link for all the Zoom Meetings from an account that I can integrate or import in an external calendar like Outlook or Google?I found the link to import events from external calendars into Zoom:https://support.zoo...

windows update

I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) last week and now zoom keeps crashing. I cant uninstall this particular update. I tried downloading latest zoom, no progressSuggetsions please??

Resolved! Can host make a non speaking participant full screen

Hi, at a zoom meeting a host took a screen shot of me in full screen. I was not speaking and had my microphone muted . There were over 300 participants and I was quite disturbed to realise that a host could make a non speaking participant full screen...

Partage d ecran

Bonjourquand je partage mon écran, les personnes connectées ont une bande noire la ou moi j'ai mon centre de contrôle du partage d'écran. Comment ne plus l'avoir, même quand la barre de contrôle disparait la bande noire reste pour les participants et...

Juliej7 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Breakout Room

I can't find the breakout rooms button. I've installed the latest Zoom version.

Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product