Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone not working

When I am speaking to parties on Zoom and then go to share screen, they are not able to hear me. Looking for a solution? Thanks. Matt Wilson

buc11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help needed! Android can't connect to audio.

Has anyone encountered this trouble? I cannot find any related troubleshooting in the community. Cannot connect to audio and the microphone icon disappears from the menu.I was having a zoom meeting with a friend. He was using an Android phone and he ...

Deanrun by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom option not showing up in Outlook App for iOS

I have the Outlook app on my iphone to receive email from work as well as to access calendars for the executives I work for. I used to be able to create zoom meetings on behalf of each executive on their calendars from my phone. It's set up as I have...

jlim124 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Remote control closes shared window

My screen sharing works fine and I can use all the tools to annotate. But as soon as I give remote control to another participant and they click on my screen (using any of the annotation tools) - the window I'm sharing collapses. It happens randomly ...

Oly1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera Upside Down and no volume

HI, I am new to Zoom and have a meeting tonight. I did a test run signing in today and noticed that the video/camera has me showing upside down and there is no volume even though it is unmuted? Zoom help said to click on Profile photo at top right ha...

Fi by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow participants to unmute themselves

In the past, all meeting participants came in muted, but could unmute themselves. That's what we would like to have happen.In the past week, participants are coming in unmuted. I changed the admin setting (don't know why it was suddenly unselected - ...

lbsnmw54 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes on Linux ~15 minutes into a call

Since I can remember, zoom crashes around 15 minutes into a call (entire app crash). So I use the browser instead, which is fine, but it doesn't support the nice virtual background.How does a web conferencing technology with so much market share cras...