Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Guests list

How can I see the names of participants of my meeting?Yesterday I had a meeting and now I’d like to see the list of participants but I don’t found it.Thank you

Help

The app won't let me start a meeting with my meeting g ID it keeps saying ID invalid someone please help

Siko by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in from my second office in Iran

Dear all, I used to live in the US. I have a job whose headquarter is in the US so I need to use Zoom to do my duties. Because of family reasons, I have traveled to Iran where I have kept doing my duties for which I still NEED TO use Zoom to do my jo...

Recorded Video - Local

Good morning all! I accidentally recorded an important meeting with the local option instead of the Cloud option. Now when I try to access it, it says the meeting was recorded on another computer. I used the office computer for the meeting...which wa...