Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to add a work mail for a SSO only user?

I set up SSO and ADFS in my environment. All user can login via SSO with their own AD credential. The accounts will be created at the first login automatically. Now I have to provide an account credential to the 3rd-part vendor. But I don't want the ...

hacker take over host

Hi, when about to start a meeting today we realised someone had hacked into account and taken over as host. Obviously now I cannot change anything or delete them. Do I have to set up new account? Thanks.

MNK3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Pic

My Facebook profile pic somehow became my Zoom profile pic too. Now that I'm using Zoom for office hours, I needed to change it, so I changed it on Facebook, and in SETTINGS in Zoom the new pic shows. But when I open my personal room to do office hou...

Black screen

Recently, when I share my screen, my guests only see a gray or black ecarn I don't understand what is explained in this support, I work on Windows 11 since one week .... Thnak's for your help. Best regards Alain (Frenchie)

AlDrey by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling a meeting 365 days

I'm trying to schedule a daily meeting for as long as possible. I can't get past the 50 day limit. One solution said to choose the "no fixed time" option, but it's not giving me that option. Is this something that is only available with an upgraded a...