Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Question about MXL AC-360-Z V2

I'm thinking of buying the MXL AC-360-Z V2, i was wondering how many Mxl can i connect to my laptop without any additional services or hardware just with ZOOM (basic version) and a Laptop with an Usb input. The mics will all show up in Zoom (up to 3 ...

Zoom link from outlook corrupted url

I meet with someone weekly who sends me a copy of the zoom invite that their outlook generates. For some reason, the URL in the hyperlink is not correct. So, let's say the URL should be "https://us02web.zoom.us/j/###?pwd=###" That's the text of the h...

ygmath by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings ending randomly.

Hi all! I manage scheduling all the meetings in my company and each of the meetings we have an alternative host (incase anyone is out and needs to cover). We have noticed that for example: Ashley is in a current meeting BUT is also an alternative hos...

SKS-1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Polling Results

I held a meeting through my zoom account and ran a poll during the meeting. My issue is, zoom is not showing that meeting on previous meetins or is it allowing me to pull my polling results. I do not have any other zoom account (organization specific...

Helo

HelloI am away without my laptop and need to access a zoom meeting in couple of hours. I have a meeting details ID and password. I would like to access this meeting online without downloading zoom applications. I must not dand cannot download on my w...

Setting a survey by default for all new meetings

I've reviewed the survey functionality and I'd like to have be added to all meeting for myself and my team. I haven't been able to track down how to do that. Is there a way to accomplish that or some work around that others are using to get feedback ...

Brhvt01 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes