Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Please help Zoom Visits

My company is having us do zoom visits with patients. We are required to copy and paste the personal meeting linking into our company email and send to the patient (instead of an invite). Whenever I send the copied link, the person on the other end i...

DRit by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Muted from recording

We have a weekly Zoom meeting for my group and each meeting is recorded and saved for anyone who can't attend. In last week's meeting, the sound was muted during certain parts of the meeting, but only from the recording. Since I attended the meeting,...

tmoske by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot preview attendees from slack

I use Zoom (busines type) just recently when creating a zoom meeting in slack, I am no longer able to preview folks that are currently in the zoom meeting. If someone spins up a meeting and people join, zoom shows 0 people in the meeting. It used to ...

Original sound

Hi,I want to install Original Sound but the instructions offered by Zoom support no longer are visible: Profile and Settings are separate on my screen and when I enter Settings there is no Audio icon I can access, nor, subsequently, Advanced to then ...

Converting the Recording Makes Internet Drop

Strangely, for 3 days in a row when I finished a call that I was recording and the converting process started, my home internet drops. It drops for every device in the house. Only when it finishes converting and I reset my modem, the internet comes b...

CPSomer by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom room

How do I set up a permanent Zoom space? I want just one link to give out for all my teaching and meetings. How do I do this?