Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! missing id

today i signed up a new account on zoom, and purchase a pack, after some time i try to open my new id but opening my old id, and those id not have any plan, what i do now , how to opened my new id??

Sharing in the Private Meeting Room

When in my Private Meeting Room, if I click on the Share button, I get the message: Host disabled participant screen sharing I do not get this message in my regular zoom meeting room. How can I Share in my Private meeting Room? Thanks

Google Calendar

Sometimes when I try to schedule on my Google Calendar the error message says that it was unable to find the event. Am I missing a step? Why does it do so sometimes and not others? Is it because I have 2 gmail accounts?

Resolved! recording options

Hi community!I cannot seem to figure out how to disable the auto recording. In my settings, it is turned off but as soon as I begin a meeting, it automatically records and I would like to be able to start the recording when I am ready. I am planning ...

Unable to install zoom on macOS Big Sur

I need Zoom for college, so I tried downloading it but got the message "this package is incompatible with this version of macOS" (I have also attached a picture). I'm unsure of what to do now. If someone can help me or let me know how to work around ...

evegon by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Outlook Meeting Handler

Whenever i start a meeting in zoom and the "add online meeting to all meetings" box is checked w/ zoom as the default i get a meeting for the next 30 minutes automatically created in zoom. There is no option to delay the meeting creation for the actu...

WillLaw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing Invites from other Zoom users

Is there a way to find Zoom meetings you have been invited to by other Zoom users anywhere on the Zoom app (desktop and phone)- preferably on the meeting tab? I have several one- off or recurring meetings owned by colleagues and it would be nice to j...