Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Account menu on Ubuntu 22.04 doesn't position right

On a Dell Latitude E6230, running Zoom 5.11.10 (4400) on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS with Wayland, the account/program menu (as opposed to the settings menu) insists on opening upwards of the button on screen, and not within the bounds of the screen. Eg. If I...

ADFH_TM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

rights

My teacher recorded me and now won't let me see the video. Can he legally do that ? He says he can show it to who he wants to because he started the session but i am not even allowed to see it. Can that be right ?

KaiAit by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recording- offered to save to cloud

I had an important meeting two days ago. I had double checked where the recording would save locally on my laptop. When I pressed record, it asked if I wanted to save it to the cloud. I selected yes. I assumed it was saving it to my cloud. Now I can'...

monique3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation / Patching issues

I have some users who have installed Zoom themselves via exe from the web. Others that have installed via SCCM. The SCCM version (an msi) gets patched by SCCM through Invanti and the web version does not. I need to know if the .msi version that SCCM ...