Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blur function on Zoom not available - why

Hello anyone,No matter what update I have on my mac laptop or on my zoom software, I can never seem to access the Blur function. It isn't there or downloadable. Why is this? Both of my mac and zoom are up to date and have the latest available softwar...

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 6.59.07 pm.png
EASH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't manually convert local recording

I had to cancel a local recording from converting. I've found the recording in my computer, but I don't know how to convert it. I'vev read the advice that I need to do it from my account - in my account, there's no list of recordings, so I can't conv...

Ryand by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

can I reuse a zoom link?

I have set up a recurring schedule for a meeting with the same Zoom link and passcode. Next month, I am going to have same people but at a different recurring schedule. Can I use the link and passcode from the first schedule? I would like to avoid th...

saurin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cohosts increase bandwidth?

I attend a regular meeting that focuses on using sharing experiences when using Zoom for hybrid meetings. It's received wisdom in the group that adding co-hosts to a meeting (i.e. assigning co-host to people already in the meeting) increases the band...

Signing into Zoom on Android Zoom App

HelloNot sure if posting in the right area. If it needs to move please do.I have been on and off zoom user for about 2 years as the need shows up. But.... up till now my PC or laptop has gotten me through. Now there are some meetings I want to attend...

PinMan3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Keeps Getting Removed

Hello, I have an issue with zoom app on windows 10 keeps getting corrupted and gets removed by itself, I did a clean removal from registry, add zoom exceptions in antivirus, but the issue persisted Any clue of might be causing this issue?, I apprecia...

joesaad by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio/speaker problem with bluetooth not connecting

Hi everyone, Mac person here transitioning to Zoom on my PC, so I apologize in advance if I sound like a luddite. Here's the problem:1. I'm using my bluetooth headphones (trekz titaniums). They connect fine.2. I was able to use them in the meeting at...

vfredv by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes