Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Moving recorded meetings to new PC

I'm retiring my old PC, but I would like to move the recorded meetings to the new PC. Copying them into the same directory doesn't work. Is there any way to do it?

TimP1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

meeting recording

As the host I started the meeting from my phone. I engaged the RECORD funtion. But I can't find the recording. When I access my account on my laptop, it says I can only see recordings from those meetings initiated from that device.

Something went wrong and It says I have to

Hi Linda Gleason,You have recording(s) that will be permanently deleted in 7 days, please click the link below if you want to restore the recording(s).Meeting recordingshttps://saddleback-edu.zoom.us/recording/trash?dateFrom=05/26/2022&dateTo=06/02/2...

can anyone help?

I am based in the UK and using Mac devices )iMac desktop, MacBook Pro laptop and iPad and after changing to a new Broadband provider (TalkTalk) I am having issues with Zoom meetings where the video stutters and freezes for short bursts and the audio ...

DwM1952 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes