Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! What happened to Slide Control?

Just yesterday, I was experimenting with the new Slide Control feature that came out with version 5.8.3, and now it is gone! It has reverted back to Remote Control. The Slide Control help page is visible in Google search results, but it appears to ha...

JRB by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration Details Not Showing

I recently scheduled a meeting requiring registration. I sent out the message and began receiving registrations (I was able to go in and access the information at the bottom of the meeting set-up page. Now when I go in, nothing will load at the botto...

What computer features help the use of Zoom?

My wife needs a new computer. We spend an enormous amount of time using Zoom for meetings, gathering, and teaching. Are there any specific features I should add to this new computer that will allow for a greater experience with Zoom, like graphics ca...

Annoying bug

Just tonight an annoying bug reared its ugly head as I chaired a zoom meeting. when I click the three dots next to a meeting participant's picture to unmute them zoom turns full screen on and off instead. The simple act of unmuting someone has become...

Manage number of participants

the meeting can only accommodate 500 participants, (my plan maximum capacity), is there any setting to prevent the invited participants not to share the links to others? I have made a trial and found that the sharing link person is admitted into the ...

Elly28 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrading Zoom account

If my Zoom account is currently basic, but it gets attached to a license at my institution, does that change the meeting links for meetings I already scheduled? (Context: I am hosting a conference and they're attaching my Zoom to one of their ten lic...