Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording

I had a 30 min zoom meeting I didnt have a zoom account prior to thisI was asked to record the meeting and was given permission by the HostI recorded the meeting but now I cant find it anywhere Please help

Johan3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio & video share with youtube

Hello, I am doing a presentation and it looks like the audio & video that I want to share via Youtube is not smooth and sounds not good..while sharing the screen. I did share audio and choose stereo, Am I missing something else ?Thanks

Elias2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HOST PC'S sound and screen is disappeared suddenly.

Hi !Last week we were training chorus and sending our training live image to remote members by Zoom.But suddenly , both sound and live screen was disappeared. We have never experienced such thing so far,so I would like to know the reason and solution...

MY5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find cloud recording

I was recording as a cohost on someone else's pro plan (I have the basic plan) and I pressed record to cloud. It seemed like it was working but I never received the recording and I'm worried that it's because I have the Zoom basic plan. I googled it ...

Cam is Zoomed in on Zoom through browser

Hello fellow Zoomers, I have a rather perplexing problem - when I am on Zooms meeting through my browser (Google Chrome), my cam is zoomed in to approx 120% but it is not of my doing. I checked all my settings and it's all what it should be. Features...