Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Downloading Recording and Hit Export

I don't know why I did it but on the Cloud Recordings page, I went to download a recording, of my daughter's funeral. I checked the recording and hit the export button in the upper right-hand corner. It downloaded it into an excel file. Obviously, th...

Kordell_0-1654475740840.png
Kordell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cutting me off when there's only 2 of us.

Yesterday my zoom started closing down the meetings at 40 minutes, even though there are only 2 of us. I thought it was just a glitch, but its doing it again today. It's embarrassing and inconvenient. There don't appear to have been any changes to th...

Cloud Recording Plans

I am completely baffled by the fact that my account has only 1 GB of recording and in order to upgrade, the next level is 100 GB for $40/month. Am I am missing a way to get additional storage that is a reasonable upgrade (like 10 GB) at a reasonable ...

bjm by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Debian client randomly starts by itself

I use the latest Debian version (5.7.6) of the Zoom client on Ubuntu 20.04. At seemingly random times (but about once or twice every day), the Zoom application starts by itself without any intervention on my part. This happens while the application w...

Zoom swopping Mic during a meeting

I know this is not a new problem for Zoom users on a Mac. I am running Zoom Version: 5.10.4 (6592) on Mac Monterey. I have a Revelator mic as well as a interface with an AKG 414 mic that I use for recording attached to my computer. During a meeting Z...