Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mass delete recordings from other users

So here's my situation. When I look at my own recordings, I can see how many files are included in each one. 1 file is the video, 1 file is the audio, 1 file is the transcript (bc we have the auto transcript function turned on) and 1 file is the chat...

Pro meetings vs. Webinars /Events

Hi there! We are trying to figure out if a Pro Meeting plan would work for the events we are planning, and can’t really figure out if we actually need to upgrade it to Webinar or not. We simply need to be able to spotlight two of the people during th...

Lildvl by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants fail to Share the screen to Main Screen

Hi, All, I met a problem: 1. I have set the dual monitor in the classroom. Main screen is used for teacher, and second screen for Gallery view to show online students.2. When teacher shares the screen, it works well. The ppt file can display in main ...

Making everyone in the meeting a host

Hi, I have a user that trying to get everyone in her meeting zoom a host of the meeting. Is there a way to do that? i know there is a way to make everyone get in the meeting without host present, but is there a way where anyone can become a host?

Aswan01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't participate in polls

Hi everybody, I use Zoom (Basic) only infrequently. But several times there was a poll in the meeting and I couldn't participate since I didn't see any polling options (yes/no/whatever). Once it was in a general meeting, once it was a participation c...

Jutta by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom problema for mobile

Hi, I would like to know some information.How long does it take to lose the account login on the mobile phone?In a nutshell, when I want to access via mobile on zoom it asks me for a password or biometric recognition to access. What I would like to k...

Fil99 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting Zoom Meetings with 3mbps/.5mbps

Hi there I just recently moved to a house that only has 3 mbps download and .5 mbps upload speeds. I frequently host zoom meetings with 20 or more people. My concern is, I don't want my subpar internet speeds to negatively affect the zoom meeting exp...

eastwest by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes