Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Recording File Conversion

Hi, I'm having an issue and I hope someone can help.I recently recorded a meeting. The Zoom Recording File shows up on my local folder, however it doesn't convert when I double click on it.I'm unable to find the recording on the Zoom App.I also can't...

okhamen by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to stream to Facebook

I'm no longer able to go live on Facebook through my business's page. I can only go live to my personal page. Anyone else having this same problem? How did you fix it?

NPA by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

There is no remote control icon

I have been able to grant control of my screen in the past but the icon is no longer there. This seems to be an issue lots of other people have as well. Has anyone found the solution? I'm using a Dell laptop and so is my client.

shaelyn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Recording

I did a zoom meeting earlier this morning and hit the record button, it then asked the host for permission to record the meeting and she accepted and it popped up on my end that permission has been granted. However at the end of the zoom meeting, the...

Edición video antes de compartir

Necesito saber como se puede editar el video guardado de una reunión , antes de ser compartida su URL. Aparece la opción cortar, pero no queda muy claro su uso. Lo intenté en un par de ocasiones y no pude eliminar el ultimo minuto del video... Saludo...

RBQ1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard and mouse

HiI have a wireless mouse and keyboard and everytime I now go in to zoom I am unable to type a word with out having to click on the text box 3 or 4 times.the keyboard and mouse work ok on everything else but zoom can someone please suggest a solution...

Resolved! Blue and White Arrows After Update

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct area, but I could use some advice.I've just updated to Zoom Workplace, and now have two blue and white arrows that are on top of any app. They are definitely Zoom related, as when I close the app they disappear, an...

abauer_0-1713523312687.png
abauer by Newcomer
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes