Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Annotation

My keyboard is working just fine in my iPad chat and in other apps. But it doesn't work in annotation. When I use the original keyboard in my iPad, it doesn't work properly. When I type 'Hello', The 'o' will disappear. If I type 'Hello, my name is _Z...

ShowProfilePhotosInChat

In release 5.10.1 there is the following release noteControl visibility of profile photos in Zoom Chat - ShowProfilePhotosInChat Disabled by default, this option controls if user profile pictures are shown in Zoom Chat.I assume this is a Setting in o...

Third party caption captures only my mic

I linked one of AI captioning (3rd party) to zoom, and copied API shown on zoom.But the third party captioning tool captures only my mic. And the rest of the voice (except for me) is not captured.I tired to fix from the 3rd party tool but it may be a...

オンライン個別指導塾を立ち上げたい。注意点。

ズームを使って、オンライン個別指導塾を立ち上げたいです。講師のスマホ一つを使って、生徒3名までの同時指導となります。1コマ80分となります。週5日、授業があります。注意点はなにかあるでしょうか。

YOCHIN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request 720p HD video

1. Please apply for 720p HD video conference .2. Need to apply before each meeting?3. The account expired, renew the fee, need to apply again ?4. After applying, we are the participants and the initiator of the meeting, and we can all see my video. I...

Facing lag in office meeting

Hi AdminsLast Night, I had a meeting with my team members about our new buyerdirection project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Locked screen

I am both a leader and a participant in zoom meetings. I am using a laptop computer for zooming. In either roll my screen shows only a gray background with a little locked symbol. I've tried to follow all of the suggested solutions with no luck. I am...

Unable to save newly entered data of a meeting

I have scheduled meetings over 2-years and never encountered this issue. After I enter information scheduling a new meeting I click on "save" and get a message: "Opps, something went wrong. Please refresh." The same happens when I try an hour later. ...

cldepew by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022