cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfering with Word

Sue_Bremner
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is anyone else experiencing Zoom interference with typing Microsoft Word documents while in a meeting? Serious typing lag etc

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sue_Bremner

I would say that this is more likely memory issues or CPU issues. If you can go to your task manager and check to see how much memory is being used when you have all of the applications that you are using open or running in the background, then check to see if you close some of the un-needed applications, see if that might free up some caching memory. Another fail safe to take is to maybe clean out some of your caching memory from your machine. You can do this by clicking on the three dots or three lines, dependent on what browser you are using, and clicking on "clear browsing history" most sites apply cookies to your cache memory and might be bogging down your memory usage, or too many processes running may be overloading your CPU. Hope that this helps. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks Brandon. I'm using a MacBook Pro that is only a few months old which still has heaps of storage space, but I'll check out what you've suggested.