Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hide my Self View from everyone

Keynote and PowerPoint have a new live video feature where you can place a window with a live image of the presenter on the slides. So, when screen sharing a presentation in Zoom, the audience can see the presenter incorporated into the slide. The pr...

Settings

What setting should I use to prevent the need to join meeting with an email address?

Mic Issue

I am doing a test zoom meeting on my free account. Audio fine. Mic tested fine. Why can't I hear myself speaking through the mic as I am reading while recording the meeting?

DFS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Scheduler Extension

The zoom scheduler extension for chrome is Buggy. When i click 'More options when creating an invite, the zoom option disapears from the invite? Anyone experiencing this issue? Also, this started happening after updating Chrome: Version 108.0.5359.99...

MP8 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Screenshare window is a thumbnail

I purchased a new Macbook Pro and signed into Zoom. When I try to share my screen it appears as a tiny thumbnail and the people I try to share with see it as tiny as well (not readable). I can not for the life of me figure out how to expand it. PLEAS...

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 1.14.14 PM.png
BruceL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! start audio automatically when meeting starts

Online instructions and YouTube instructions to use settings to start audio automatically when a meeting starts are not helping. The instructions do not match what I'm seeing in settings. Please help.

PaulG2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name

If I choose a different display name from my actual name will the administrator know that its me still ?

Ladyc82 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual picture

I want to put a new virtual picture in place of one I have, but I have forgotten how to do it. Help???

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More