Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recording doesn't capture the active speaker

I want to record a presentation in Zoom. I have enabled the option "place video next to the shared screen in the recording". However, the recording only shows the presentation screen while sharing, not the active speaker. Any solutions? Thanks.

khr by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to join a meeting because of an invalid ID#

I recently purchased a subscription for my Book Club. I set up a meeting as I have in the past, copied and sent the invitation to our members. When they tried to log into the meeting, they received a notice of an invalid ID#. What is wrong? Below is ...

jshk3 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

misplaced recording

I was in a zoom meeting today on someone else's account. It was just the two of us. I did not yet have an account at that time. I was made a co-host of the meeting so that I could record it. I did record it but it seems that the recording has not bee...

Riss_80 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Large Meeting for 1000

Hello!If I have a license for a large meeting for 1000...can I register more than 1000? We always have 40-50% no shows. And we are going to have a big, popular event, and I want to make sure we register more than 1000. Can I register more than 1000 u...

How to show YouTube video in meetings

I run a charity zoom meeting every week which incorporates a PowerPoint presentation which includes video clips that I have downloaded and edited. But when I run the video, the participants see the video shuddering/lagging etc. I am saving the clips ...

BarryR by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes