Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Question from a meeting Recipient

I sent the zoom link to a recipient and he responded with a question I've not ever had-- "Are you able to send this as an actual meeting invite rather than just the Zoom details? I don't see a way to add this to my calendar. Thanks."

gharvey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording in low quality

Good afternoon! My zoom is saving the meetings at 640x360 both cloud and computer, but I have a 4k camera from Sony (Sony ZV1)Is there a setting to make the camera better online? I use a Video capture.My plan was for the recordings to come out in 720...

Resolved! Zoom Not Helping Me

Hey there. So, I am fairly Zoom-savvy and just need a simple question answered (which, strangely, seems to be very challenging for Zoom). Suddenly, and without warning, the preview box stopped coming up before starting my meetings. I like to be able ...

Resolved! Interpreters for languages that are not listed

Hi there, I want to set up an interpreter for an upcoming meeting to offer the meeting in Cree. None of the Indigenous languages of North America are listed on the target language drop down menu. Nor is there a listing for "other" - which you could t...

I can't seem to join Meeting Room

I'm trying to join a meeting room but it is not allowing me to enter. Says error 1001 Meeting host is inactive. Not sure what it means after self search: Zoom error code 1001 means you are using an email address that does not belong to your Zoom acco...

Stuck CTRL key while in meetings

Hi I have been using Zoom for many years, so I am a very experienced Zoom user (I am a developer my self). For the last months, I started to notice that while in a Zoom meeting, when copy/paste , open applications or ALT+TAB, that sometimes the keys ...

TnData by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes