Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Silenciar el Sonido Compartido como Participante

Muchas veces en reuniones de zoom el administrador de la Reunión, el profesor, etc. Comparte solamente audio de su dispositivo, pero no comparte pantalla. Para muchas personas es un poco molesto, ya que el sonido que se comparte puede que no sea impo...

recording zoom and editing

Hello, i am trying to figure out once i have recorded a zoom, or as i am recording. What is the way to edit the video to not show the date and time/that it is on zoom/and persons names??? HELP! We would just like it to show the people and not really ...

40 minutes for free version

Hi Support, Is it the 40-minutes limit applies as per daily or free use at once ?Please reply ASAP. Thanks.

Azroy by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change Mail content and Memory Email to registrants

HI, I have a pro Plan and thought I could change the content of the emails to registrants and have a memory email before the meeting starts. But for both I cant find a solution. Is this not possible in a pro plan? thanks!

App Logo not appearing in Zoom Meeting

Hi there,I am using Zoom Meeting APIs, after creating meeting using API, Meetings are working fine but the App logo is not appearing in the Meeting for Host. Please help me. Thanks in advance

Resolved! evidence of actual participation in the meeting

hi therelast week i hosted a meeting. i had 120 registrations for the meeting (whou got the zoom-link) but only appr. 100 actually participated in the meeting. because the participants get 1 credit for their "CE Account" i would like to know who of t...

lexi72 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

advanced polling and quizzes for meetings

hello, is it possible to get the result of the advanced quiz a mark, and to set the mark of the question and quizzes it will be great if can get these results in the report?

MoSalah by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM quit unexpectedly when sharing screen every time

I'm facing "Zoom quit unexpectedly" crashes error continuously when i share my screen with Multiple participant. not able to proceed further and its a blocker to use the Zoom. Kindly provide the fix at the earliest. Thanks.

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25