Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Running concurrent zoom meeting

I am trying to have two meetings run concurrently. Not the whole time, they may overlap by 15-30 minutes. I have read THIS, but still don't understand how to start both meeting so that they won't cut off. It says both have to be started by the host. ...

Unable to start zoom meeting via Slack

The Zoom invite sent via slack says 'waiting for the host to start the meeting' though I am a host myself. Typing /zoom and clicking enter in any of the slack channels, should start a zoom meeting and let participants join the given link after the ho...

nshenoy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Registrations

It's hard to find but I found WHERE to see all of the registrants for a particular recurring zoom meeting we have but how do I export the registration data? All it allows me to do is select them...

Screen sharing

I cannot share my screen while I am in a meeting. I only have the option to share the whiteboard. Does anybody know why?

Overlapped Scheduled Meetings

Today I had a meeting that was interrupted. I found 4 other meetings scheduled and overlapping with mine. Anyone have this problem and how do I prevent it?

ERROR EN LAS IMAGENES DE LOS PARTICIPANTES

Hola, necesito ayuda con esto por favor. Tengo la app instalada en mi notebook y no puedo ver la imagen completa de los participantes de la reunion, solamente del speaker, el resto de los "cuadrados" con la imagen de los participantes se ve angosta, ...

Problems with Power Point presentation

Hi, can`t find the reason why when I share screen with a Power Point Presentation from my side everything looks ok but the other participants can´t see the slides as I change them... it keeps frozen in the same slide for them while for me the slides ...

ARS1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes