Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Backgrounds and Blur won't work

I have tried everything I know how to do and still VB and Blur refuse to work. I am very good with computers. The option is grayed out and states "Your device does not support virtual backgrounds". I have confirmed my PC has the necessary requirement...

aliet2 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera is not working

Hi, my camera does not appear to work whilst using Zoom. I have uninstalled the Zoom client and reinstalled the latest version. It was working for the past few months & now it doesn't appear to work, can you pleased assist.

Sharing Sound for DAW(Can't find ZoomAudioDevice)

Hi, recently I have been trying to share sound for ProTools on Windows 10, I was told that I should be prompted to download the "ZoomAudioDevice" when I tick the Share Sound on the popup for screen sharing, but I am not seeing it. Therefore, I cannot...

alan by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room Assignments

I am hosting an open meeting and will be using breakout rooms toward the end of the meeting. I would like to pre-assign a leader for each room and have Zoom automatically assign the others into various rooms. Is that possible?

DMLee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio lag on iPad

I use an iPad for Zoom meetings. When I as the host try to share a video to the other participants in the meeting, the audio lags behind the video. It's so annoying! How do I fix this?

pun02 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

When I first enter call my audio is fine then it is gone. I seem muted but I am not muted.