Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Backgrounds

Anyone know why "blur background" no longer available for older CPUs? I seem to recall that it worked in the past. In addition, MS' Skype is still able to implement it flawlessly! Asked ZOOM via chat box, but 'bot spewed several totally irrelevant an...

RoboDoc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Panopto Integration

I am currently doing initial research on Zoom Cloud to Panopto integration and have some questions. Any advice appreciated. What is the limit on the number of Zoom instances that can be integrated with Panopto? Can Zoom recordings be tagged in Panopt...

nv023 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bouton applications

Le bouton "Applications" n'est plus accessible en ouvrant ma session Réunions ce matin. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment le rétablir ? J'ai besoin de lancer des quizz pour une formation aujourd'hui... Merci !

Zoom Dial In

I need a Zoom Staff to clarify this.I'm in Nigeria and I'm a freelancer. I'm about to Upgrade my Zoom Account to Pro today for the next couple of months because I will be hosting a couple of meetings for my clients mostly from the US and Canada. Most...

Crash when host admits me into a room

DescriptionEvery time I join a meeting through a web link, after the host lets me in, Zoom crashesWhich Desktop Meeting SDK version?Linux, AUR 5.9.3-1To Reproduce(If applicable)Steps to reproduce the behavior:Click web linkWait for host to let you in...

ankhmor by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! What do I need to start a live stream on zoom?

What do I need to start a live stream on zoom? The support service tells me to do the following steps:➡️ Log In➡️ Find the Allow live streaming meetings setting➡️ Make sure it is enabled and your desired streaming location is selectedThe problem is t...

ABQA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes