Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ERP through 1C. Training.

Dear Colleagues, Could you please sign to here at 15:00 by Almaty time?I'd like to show you how to use 1C for controlling the inventories.Thank you.

Zoom keeps crashing even after reinstall

I'm using surface pro 7 and it doesn't have a much issue other than using Zoom. Below are the series of troubles I repeatedly experience even after deleting & re-installing the Zoom: 1. Whenever I use Zoom it starts to crash with the message saying "...

Giyeon by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

History of Previous sessions

When I try to see my history of previous Zoom meetings, no matter what I click on as the dates, it only goes back through June. How do I get a history of older sessions?

StineW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VIP Room Option?

We have a few "levels" of clients. We provide educational "zoom rooms" for them where an outside presenter is brought in and presents for about an hour once a month. We would like to open up a VIP room for our "upper level" clients. The VIP room woul...

Stop Automatic Updates

I'm running Zoom 5.11.1 (6602) on Windows 10 Enterprise. A couple of times it's happened that when I try to start a Zoom meeting, I'm delayed while the Zoom client updates.How can I prevent this and control when it happens?I've checked Help and found...

StevenHB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes