Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Floating License

The new 40 minute meeting limitation with 2 participants is an understandable thing to do. However, with my situation, it's a bit annoying. I am currently paying for a Pro license that my wife uses more often than I. From time to time, I need to make...

kobaltz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Notification

Is there a way to open PagerDuty or Jira ticket when someone joins my zoom meeting ?

bjohn3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to save settings for recording on zoom

I am new to setting up meetings using zoom. I want to record audio files on separate tracks to be used for podcast editing. When I try to save the setting to enable it, I am being told that I cannot save the new settings as it is saying, "not logged ...

Pro Account Time Limit work around

How can I work around the Pro Account 40 minute time limit without upgrading to a $1999.99 per year subscription for 10 users/licenses as I only need one user/license but want to be able to schedule 2 hour meetings.

Not able to access a meeting

Just had my laptop reset as I had problems. I now find I can sign into zoom but when I click on the meeting I want to open, it just goes to "launch meeting" which I don't normally have to do. But I've clicked on that and nothing happening. It must be...

not able to update

Hello Team, I am Gaurav from KHD Valves Automation. I have been using the Zoom app on desktop for 2 years. In between, I updated this app many times, but suddenly I am not able to update this app into the latest version with my old ID. Whenever I try...