Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom garbles audio output to Bluetooth Headphones

Hi All, Strange issue...The audio is output correctly from Windows.From Home in Zoom, when I open the Settings->Audio window, the audio in my Acreo OpenBuds becomes garbled\robotic. This affects all of the audio playing at the time.I close the window...

MortB by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Host key

Hello!How many people can activate host key? Is there any limit? I have business zoom account and I would like to understand the difference between Host key and License.So I can create 10 different meetings where I am a host and give my host key to 1...

Resolved! Error when trying to use Outlook Plugin

Received this error message when trying to add a zoom meeting to my email. Cannot invoke "java.util.list.stream() because "inviteeEmailList" is null Dismiss I restarted my computer, logged in and out and restarted outlook. I looked up the error and n...

Sharing a Screen

I just got a new laptop (Mac). I tried to log in to zoom, but when I start a meeting, there is no share option at the bottom of the page. How can I share a screen during a meeting?

Zoom crashes when I click stop sharing

Hi my zoom crashes when I click stop sharing. This happens normally when I have class which requires me to share my screen for at least half a day. Some time with recording too. When I stop sharing by clicking the button, the cursor will circle and c...

Schedule a meeting

Ive noticed this filed appears now when I go to schedule a meeting, what is it for, how do you sue this, how do I enable. I am unable to find any info on this.

Faculty04_0-1666685397747.png