Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Simultaneous meetings

Hi Everyone, I'm organizing an event where one of the sections offers one-on-one meetings between creators and consultants.We have to organize around 6 15 minutes meetings for each consultant. We'll have 12 consultants. Creators will be able to book ...

Recording

Hi everyone, I recorded a meeting when I wasn't logged in into my account.Now the file is stored on my laptop but I can't convert it.Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance

ZOOM App

Since the APP update users are unable to edit participant name. Edit, Change, Save and nothing changes. User has uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue still persists.

Contacts and Scheduling

When scheduling a meeting, my computer used to prompt me to select from my contacts the Invitee, now it does not. Also, my own Outlook calendar does not receive or schedule the meeting. I downloaded the latest update and restarted computer without so...

playing video

I am trying to figure out how you would play a pre-recorded video while making the transition seamless and it not be obvious to the attendees. For instance, we have one main speaker but then several side speakers that will jump in just for a brief ex...