Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

il mio video è una schermata bianca

Buongiorno, da circa 3 mesi ho un problema con la telecamera esterna Logitech C270 HD.il mio video è solo una schermata bianca, anche cambiando tutte le impostazioni non funziona, devo passare alla telecamera del computer portatile, che è di scarsa q...

Sam-bs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Admitting participants as host

I have Pro Plan. When scheduling a meeting, I check the "Participants may join any time" box. But participants still have to ask to be admitted to the meeting. How can I set the meeting up so participants can join the scheduled meeting before I do?

BobLoos by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in to my account

I recently made a new email but i log in to zoom using my old one. When i tried signing in, it would not let me and would send codes to my old email which i do not have access of anymore. All my contacts are on that account and i did make a new one b...

Ay copyright issue?

I want show my meeting live on my website and my website is about TCS tracking pk. Can I stream live meeting or is there any copyright issue?

Microphone not detected

For the past two months I have been receiving a popup stating the my microphone is not detected. At this point no one can here me and I lose all Zoom controls. I have been advised by Zoom to uninstall and reinstall. I have done that three times. Zoom...

My profile photo keeps changing on its own!

I have a paid Zoom account, which I use between/across various devices (iPhone, iPad, Windows 10 PC, etc.).Lately, whether I host a meeting or attend via invitation to another host’s meeting, it seems the profile photo I previously set in Zoom Profil...