Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video is red in Zoom but fine on Webcam

When in Zoom, the video is super red but when I am using the same camera in other apps, it is fine. Anyone have any ideas? I have tried the limited settings in Zoom. In the pictures attached, you can see the difference. Any help would be great. Thank...

CWMWCW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a user

I have 3 licenses and want to add one more. I have fully paid for the year using the TechSoup discount. When I add a fourth user will this discount be applied? I also want to make sure I won't get charged for all four, just the additional one. When I...

Audio problem

Hi guys, I was having a audio issue. Every time I enter a meeting, it shows that Zoom failed to detect my mic and speaker and there's a red mark on my mic icon. But when I test my mic and speakers, everything just go well! And the mic will be normal ...

Teacher can't hear piano

I take online piano lessons and my teacher can't hear my piano, but he can hear my voice clearly. When he can hear the piano it either breaks or cuts up or after 10 seconds, he can't hear it anymore. I've looked through a lot of different settings an...

Rafid by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I use acuity to sign people up for classes which generates an email for the meeting. The clients used to receive a link directly on their email, but now it seems to have changed to a 2-step process where they have to press the green button to add it ...

Having issue with audio from a shared video

I have a Dell Inspiron 27 All-in-One. The system runs with Intel i7 32gb RAM on Windows 11 HomeWhen I am on a Zoom meeting as an invitee I cannot hear the music with a video streaming with lyrics (like Karaoke) nor can I hear background music to a vi...

CMGW4v by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Page content blank

I use Zoom daily and today, none of my page content shows up. If I go to My Meetings, none of my meetings are listed. If I go to my profile, nothing is listed. It will go to the menu option I click on (profile, meetings, settings, etc) but once there...

Bfulton by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to seamlessly present between different presentors

Hello zoom community!I was recently attending a zoom conference in which multiple speakers shared individual sets of slides, one at a time. It was remarkably seamless: the first presenter stepped into a screen share with the typical speaker view in t...

BMG97 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes