Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participantes en zoom

Como hacer para que solamente yo pueda ver la cantidad de participantes y no los invitaods?

be5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Teaching online Tai Chi

Hi everyone,I teach Tai Chi online every week on my laptop. This week zoom wouldn't open and it said i needed version 5.3.0 or later to work. I looked at the zoom site and the latest version on there that was available seemed to be 5.111.I am confuse...

annbee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom breakout rooms

In my recent event with a few hundred participants, many of my participants are not able to find the breakout rooms that they want to join. This is because when many participants have already entered the rooms, their names will appear below each brea...

KKH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Outlook Add-in Not in Mail Ribbon

New computer, same O365 account and Zoom add-in only shows on add new event. Old computer has it on the main mail ribbon. Does anyone know what setting or changes need to happen to have it on the main mail ribbon? Thanks!

benjaminlp_0-1660257031709.png

Video cuts back and forth

Lately I notice that as I'm talking to one other person in a meeting, it keeps cutting back and forth between me and him, even if one of us is talking for a long time. I want the camera to stay on the speaker.

cd1515 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen flickering

When I share my screen the monitor starts flickering. I'd tried changing the settings but it didn't help and today it happened again. Is there any solution to this problem?

monthly or weekly calendar view

Is there a way to see a full week or month's worth of webinars and meetings. My team shares an account to schedule our department public webinars and internal meetings and often times they overlap or something runs overtime - which causes problems. S...