Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting inexplicably locked after starting

I had a design presentation meeting scheduled today. I started the meeting, and no one was able to join the meeting until I logged out and back in again. Has that happened to anyone else? Attendees just saw that the host was already in a meeting, eve...

OTSLmb by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining scheduled meetings

The last few months people end up on different meetings even though we are all using the same url. Or it will say host has another meeting in progress. Again yesterday I had a scheduled meeting--I am the host. First, it said I had another meeting in ...

Lap Top Zoom Update

I am having a time trying to update my BASIC Zoom. I am unable to login to check for the update link. I have to login from the official ZOOM site. Once I get in. I view my profile, call zoom support and the bot reports that my profile is not found, w...

Resolved! オーディオ設定

オーディオ設定のスピーカーテストをした時に、テスト音が最初の1,2秒だけ出てそのあとはテスト音が途切れ途切れになりちゃんと聞こえません。またヘッドセットを接続したときもテストをすると最初の1,2秒だけテスト音が聞こえてそのあと途切れ途切れになります。ミーティング参加に参加している時も相手の声はクリアに聞こえるのですが、音楽が流れると音が途切れ途切れになり、その後聴こえなくなってしまいます。この現象はズームの時だけで、PCのレコーダーで録音した音声はクリアに聞こえますし、ユーチューブなども音が途切...

keikei by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom keeps stealing focus

When I click to join a meeting, Zoom spawns a succession of windows, which may live for a few seconds or a few minutes depending on the window and other things beyond my control. Each and every one will steal keyboard focus from whatever I'm doing. S...

FunkyBob by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

Missing some recordings

Hello, I seem to be missing some recording, but have others. It was not there within a day or two of the meeting so I know it wasn't an auto delete issue. Anyone know why or how to recover?

Zoom meeting requirements

Hi, will invitees with no camera on theirs laptop/PC desktop be able to join my meeting if I send them a link for the meeting? I have a camera on my device. My understanding is that I can email or text invitation with a link for the meeting and as lo...

A271 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple Users same Account

I'm looking for a solution to users being locked out because of a lack of access to the email associated with the account. We are a small non-profit and have about 4 of us who share the account on a regular basis, never at the same time but to run di...

Recurring meet anytime

I've been using recurring meetings- meet anytime for 1:1 meetings that occur randomly through the week. Today I tried to schedule a new one, but the function for "meet anytime" is gone. Support article says it should be listed under the "recurrence" ...

Lblake86 by Listener
  • 50 replies
  • 10 likes

Meetings Keep Dropping - Internet Fine

Zoom keeps randomly closing when we're in a tutoring session (the tutor is the host and has paid Zoom). We updated Zoom, tried multiple devices, and checked with our internet service provider. Is there something else we can try?

J316Fam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes