Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting Chrome PWA as default?

Hi -- I use a Chromebook and I am in the process of migrating from the Zoom app to Zoom for Chrome PWA.I've installed Chrome PWA and can run meetings from it.I uninstalled the original zoom app.When I click a zoom link that someone sends me, it gives...

sonnette Zoom

Bonjour, Comment arrêter les sonnettes de rentrée et sortie lorsqu'on est en rencontre Zoom. Merci et bonne journée

Nihal1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Looking for MSI for 5.11.1

Ran into an issue with my GPO deployment of Zoom, I have a few machines when trying to upgrade, are whining about not being able to find the MSI for 5.11.1, just looking for a link to the MSI file so I can pop it back into my deployment share to reso...

Resolved! Communicate with teacher from breakout rooms

Hi. I'm a teacher that is teaching online classes via Zoom, switching from other products. How do I let students in multiple breakout rooms communicate with me from inside the room? The only feature that seems to work is "ask for help", but I'm missi...

40 minute limit

I have the basic license and have been using it for years. I only meet with one person at a time and all of a sudden I am being limited to 40 minutes. Why is this happening today?