Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Creating a Status Button

IS THIS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO CREATE IT WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION Some time back I used a Conference room from a company GVO when I logged into my Members Area they had some code I could copy and pasteon to a Members only page where it displayed a Butt...

Meetings Not Recorded - Error 3301

Hello! I have Zoom set up to automatically record all of my meetings and it appears to be recording as they happen. I'm receiving all of the "Cloud Recording - example meeting is now available" emails but any time I try to open any of the included li...

jmfd by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrations for Pop Up Sales Button

We are looking for an integration that would populate sales buttons on the page during a Zoom meeting.Right now, we currently post offers as a link in the chat, however, those tend to get lost in the chat when there are many people contributing in th...

Facing cache issues in zoom meeting

Hi there, I recently faced a hosting issue of my website that is Name Combiner. But it was fixed. I had a meeting with my mentor as he can check performance of my site. But on zoom meeting, the site displayed previous error while in normal , the site...

Editing a Licensed User

If I have 4 licensed users and one person leaves the organization, how do I delete or edit that license so I can add the new hire to my account. Thank you!

vanna1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen sound problem

while the host share screen, all other participants can hear the music clearly, only mine is distorted. Tried reinstalling Zoom but it didn't help. Any help please?

hpluke by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Rooms Errors

Hello. I need help please.Has anyone here experienced the error of breakout rooms fucntion?Here is my storyI already set my breakout to the "flexible one" (anyone can join, anyone can go to main room anytime, anyone can choose, no time limit etc). Th...

LFFOS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Troubleshooting non-SSO user account logins

Hello,We use local Zoom (with 2FA) and SSO accounts for users to signin into our account. We need to troubleshoot non-SSO users signin. We have some local Zoom users complaining about account being locked after several login attemptsHow do we check (...

avs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Audio issues for guests

I have set my laptop as a Zoom HostMy guest has a Zoom invite on their laptop which they can access and they see my video just fine.However, they cannot hear my audio even though the mic and speaker settings on both laptops are correct.I am consideri...

Pesi by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes