Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Pro Meeting

I held a meeting last Sunday for my brother's Tribute. I appointed my niece as a co-host to manage the call for me. She recorded the Tribute (we heard the notifications of start and stop), but neither one of us has received an email from Zoom on wher...

Recorded Meeting

I recorded a two hr meeting. I have the recording in dropbox. People without Zoom Pro are telling me they can only view the 1st hr of the recording, while I can see the whole thing. What can I do so my sister-in-law can see the whole Tribute of her d...

Time zone

Scheduling a meeting. Having done this many times and never had a problem. I set everything including London for the time zone and meeting to start at 9.15am. It then shows a time of 1.15 in the upcoming meeting box. How do I get it to read 9.15am?

BarbaraK by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4. But now the after session, au...

Graylin by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

disabling login alerts

How do I disable login alerts when activity is detected on a new browser, location or device?This is very inconvenient when our trainers change locations and cannot access the zoom because they do not own the associated email accounts.