What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Graylin
Listener

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4.  But now the after session, automatic recording conversion process is creating es three files, like: 1) "zoomver.tag" file type TAG; 2) "double_click_to_convert_01" file type Zoom Recording File; and, 3) "double_click_to_convert_02" file type Zoom Recording File.  When I double click on the files the resulting conversion process creates TMP files, like: audio 1234567890.m4a.tmp and video 1234567890.mp4.tmp, neither of which are recognizable as media files.  This is a problem preventing me from sharing the session recording.  I tried the Zoom Support chat line and they ended up creating a ticket but so far I have not gotten a solution or explanation.

6 REPLIES 6

Mops
Listener

Same with me, I am unable to convert these files and have no response to request for help.

did you ever solve this issue? I'm stuck with the files that will not convert.  I even tried to manually open the files with zTscoder.exe  file.  someone pls help!

I waited about 10 minutes and then the converting began...not accustomed to such long wait times without a popup from modern devices.  

EVpositiv
Listener

Kann das Video mit mp4.tmp (ca. 22 MB) nicht starten oder konvertieren. Was tun?

JoanW
Listener

I also have the same problem.

GregW
Listener

Hi, When I click Convert it tries for awhile and then blue screen crashes my computer.
Please help!