Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Email signatures

Hi. How can I set a default email signature to the emails that are sent to invite people to a meeting? Thank you.

IANCOUS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create link for host?

Hi, I need to create a link for host only. I mean, a link that host can click on it and start the meeting without sign in. Because only students can click on the default link meeting without sign in. Help ASAP. Thanks

culcuy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Host presence

Can I schedule a meeting even though I will not personally be available to attend?

LSC1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO CHAT NAME

When I attempt to chat during a zoom event, my name does not appear, but instead it says "Me to everyone." Also, I noticed only the first initial of my name appears, while everyone else who comments shows both initials in addition to their full name....

DFS by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unexpected Crash when screen sharing in meetings

I have just installed Zoom on my new MS Surface Pro 9 (Intel i7 with 16GB Ram). In a meeting with one other participant when I share PPT slides or a video I get an Unexpected Quit message. This only happens when I try to share a screen or a large app...

John_C_M by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes