Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording as a Co-host with low bandwith

I'm looking into recording options as a co-host in someone else's meeting room and still have some questions: - If I want specific settings for the recording, who would have to set these. The original host of the meeting room or the co-host, who does...

My Square meeting is moving

Hiwhen i get into zoom meeting. i see all the other participants in a squre and i dont have a squre, i can see my vide but its moving.

guyk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing

Greetings,I recently began experiencing difficulty in sharing my screen. Specifically when I attempt to maximize the shared window I get "your screen sharing is paused." This is not happening when I just share a static web page, but occurred when I'v...

Login issues

Dear sir, I have an issue. Sir my email which is a zoom account too. Sir I have set a two step verification code by authenticator app. sir I have lost that app accidentally now I want to use that account. How can I access that account without two ste...

メールアドレスの変更

登録しているメールアドレスを変更したいが、前のメールアドレスはリンクが強制的に解除されてしまう仕様のため、「確認ボタン」が押せず(表示されず)、メールアドレスの変更ができません。