Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Audio Suppression Not Working

I've set my audio suppression to "high," but everyone can still hear all of my background noise. I have the most up-to-date Zoom version on my desktop. Anyone know what the issues could be? I have a MacBook Air; friends/colleagues with MacBook Pros h...

Zoom Desktop Inoperable

Zoom magically stopped loading from web links today. I tried to update zoom and it says "check version failed." I've restarted my computer and regranted permission to everything on my computer (PC), so I have no idea what else to do. I can't contact ...

I am stuck with SSO, I mistakenly selected SSO once.

I am stuck with SSO, I mistakenly selected SSO once. I do not have access to that SSO network on this Mac. I have tried everything from my side to avoid SSO including uninstall and reinstall. I would appreciate if any one has the solution for it.

D09 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording meeting without host

how can i start local recording without host using Zoom API ?https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204101699-Recording-without-the-Host

recording not saved

Is there any way that Zoom records meetings if we need to recover a meeting?

CJC by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

display name

I need to know how to change my (default) Display Name. My Account Settings show "Don Rose" but whenever I join a Zoom session, it always displays my email address (don@mchenrycountyhistory.org).If the host allows it, I can change it during the sessi...

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #1: Enhanced Polling and Meeting Templates

With Zoom’s new enhanced polling features, you can:Have participants answer multiple choice questionsRank provided choicesMatch items to one anotherInclude images for each questionSet correct answers to transform the poll into a quiz. This is a great...

Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes

Audio looping after Monterey OS update

I am getting a short ~1/2 second audio loop sporadically coming on calls well after they start. Details:Recently upgraded to Monterey OS on a new M1 chip MacBook ProAudio looping is only audible on the other end of the zoom call (not on my end)This h...

Top Happy Leaders

CELEBRATING 100K MEMBERS!