Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is it against the Zoom ToS if i watch party using Zoom?

here's an example, my friends and i use zoom to did a watch party, where i screen shared my screen while watching a movie that i dont have any rights to use it without permission from the copyright holder of the movie. which prohibited use that i did...

anz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Teams link from meeting invites

When I schedule Zoom meetings, I always click "add to Outlook calendar". The meeting in Outlook would display the link and telephone numbers for the meeting. Recently, a Teams link has also been added to all meetings. How do I remove the Teams link? ...

Participant list with HIPAA compliant zoom?

Hi, I have a licensed zoom account through my organization that is HIPAA compliant. My account allows up to 300 participants in meetings, but when I try to check attendance, names and emails are masked (just a bunch of asterisks). I'm assuming this i...

Concurrent sign in

You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign into an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. This is not producti...

Kamels by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom invitee opens up launch link but wrong date shows

Hi all, I have a weekly meeting set up but whenever invitees open up the meeting link they get a pop-up that has the incorrect meeting date (3/1 when really it should be 4/19). It should also automatically bring invitees straight to the lobby for me ...

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

New Zoom perpetual nuisance popup - how do I disable?

What is this new popup I am now seeing from zoom? It seems to be some kind of meeting control panel but I don't want it - it is a severe intrusive nuisance. It now floats on top of everything on my desktop once I start zoom. There are no controls on ...

bigteks by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No setting to hide self view

There is no option in settings or preferences to hide self-view in meetings. It can be done manually while in a meeting, but you have to do it each time you join a meeting. There should be an option to hide it for all meetings by default.

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022