Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Auto populate "Your Name" on join meeting as Guest

Hello, I'm currently deploying the zoom msi and cannot find an option to auto populate this option. Is this even possible via the MSI or must I join a meeting to first set it? Currently disabling all login options, as the end use will join as guest. ...

mtopps by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

insane zoom team

For decades, there is a basic feature in any chat application to trace and track the chat history; along with the preferred usage storage location locally. In zoom , struggling to find those settings; also there is no provision to contact technical t...

Timmer

I think that there shouldn't be a timmer for a zoom meeting, because what if students are in class and a timmer shows up telling them how long they have to be in class, or what if students need help and need to stay after class to talk to the teacher...

Understand user accounts with using Zoom API Moodle

Hi, I have intergrated Zoom with Moodle using the Zoom API and successfully tested a small meeting. I have a Zoom paid account with 100 unlicensed users and 5 licensed. On Moodle when we create a Zoom meeting it uses the email account of the person s...

ColinBC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhoneログインについて

PCではGoogleからログインできるのですが、iPhoneからGoogleでログインできません。できることでcookie削除などは行ないました。IT管理者へ問い合わせてくださいとなります。有料会員ではありません。よろしくお願いします。