Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Updates

Hi there, I had a zoom meeting today and I have a quick question. When I first clicked on the Zoom link, it told me I needed to update Zoom or that I could continue through the webpage. I chose to continue via the webpage as I didn’t have the time to...

Strange irregular connectivity delays

Hi there, I've been experiencing very weird and upsetting connectivity delays over the past months, with irregular incidence (don't we love that!  that I could find no solution for so far... Often, when I admit participants from the lobby into my zo...

marcS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share problem with videos - is it a glitch?

After recent Zoom upgrades, in early January 2023, I suddenly was unable to share a video clip using share screen if I tried to share it full screen. Automatically the screen share was paused, without my doing anything and even when I tried to unpaus...

KayG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording on both ends

Hey, we will be doing an interview in the future which will be edited afterwards. Therefore, we would like to record on both ends (main speaker and participant) in the best possible quality. Is there a way to make a participant record himself continu...

video malfunctioning

Because Zoom cannot be bothered to provide customer service to their customers, I reach out to you, my fellow customers for help.The video quality on ZOOM CALLS ONLY on my computers has suddenly gotten glitchy. I tried uninstalling and re-installing,...