Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Quiz not showing for some participants

I recently shared a quiz with a group and 3 out of 9 people couldn't see it. I tried relaunching it but it made no difference. The other 6 were able to complete it. Any ideas why this might have happened?

MandyH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 500 Participant Capacity Large Meeting Add-on

I recently bought one Large Meeting 500 participant capacity add-on to my pro account. Then I added it to my personal user license. Does this mean that any Zoom meeting that I personally start will have a 500 participant capacity?Also, I have 2 other...

JDog by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Camara

Hola! una consulta, al iniciar una grabación muevo el cuadro de la camara a diferentes lugares, pero al momento de ver la grabación esta solo aparece en la esquina superior derecha. Como puedo configurar para que también aparezcan los movimientos de ...

Incorrect passcode"

Hello I need help to solved this problem1. I used Zoom Meeting Enterprise.2. I Create Meeting room with passcode.3. I send Meeting ID and passcode to participant.4. I start Meeting but all of participant cannot join to meeting. The Zoom Application r...

Pongfc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can share application but not a screen

I just did a zoom meeting and was given co host privileges so I could make sure I had everything working. I could share a screen or application. It worked well. I did another with the same person as host and all I could see that I could share was the...

byronk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat hidden when sharing screen

This wasn't an issue a year ago, but in recent updates it is. Every time there is a Zoom update, I keep thinking they'll fix it, but not yet. I'm on a Mac. When I'm sharing my screen and the window I'm sharing is maximized, I can't bring the Chat win...

How to turnoff automatic updates

Hi: I want to turnoff automatic updates for the Zoom client. I found this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4413422750861-Automatic-update-release-frequencies However, the local Zoom app does not have the referenced checkbox "Automat...