Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud Recording of Zoom Meeting Not Listed

When I tried to access the most recent meeting recording I made to the cloud, I find that it is not listed. I remember that after I had the meeting, which lasted over an hour, I saw a screen saying that the recording was being processed. Later, I did...

Resolved! Meeting Connection Failure

I log into a weekly, local Bible Study group using my Windows 11 laptop. The past two weeks, when I enter the group meeting ID, it will not connect using my Edge browser. I see a blank page. Fortunarely, I have a desktop Win10 pc. I am able to connec...

pp animation and manual slide show not working

I attempted to share my PP on a live zoom screen share. I found out later that the audience only saw my 1st slide but I had been manually forwarding them on my end with no problem.When I don't use full screen mode, I can't use the animations in my PP...

jrcohen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I link zoom with my website?

Hey there,I am here looking for how can I link the zoom meeting on my website currently I am working on my website Kindle addicts. I want to share some details about project with my clients. How can I do this? Need help regarding this.

Zoom video is not launching

Hi: Zoom seems to have done a recent Update - I noticed my icon changed - but ever since then the video won't launch! Everything looked normal - put in my id and password & then it asked me whether I wanted everyone to see my video etc and I said ok ...

CANNOT FIND VIDEO SETTINGS IN MY ACCOUT

I have watched their video, taken down instructions, but there is no "video settings" in my account, or "Settings, Video". I need to have a video background. Can somebody please help? Thanks.

Sharyn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes