Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Moving Meeting in Outlook

When I move a Zoom meeting in the Outlook Desktop app It does not update on the Zoom website. Even though the dates are not the same is the meeting invite code the same? I'm not sure if I need to change the date on the Zoom website, download the iCal...

Lock Meeting by Default

Can I Lock Meeting by default? My participants get credit for attending at least 50 out of a 60-minute presentation. The problem is that when I log in to the meeting, people are already in the waiting room (some up to 30 minutes early) so they only n...

zoom room / Optimize for video

I recently experienced an issue with selecting the "optimize for video" when I started a meeting from Zoom Room. The option appeared grayed out when the meeting was started from Zoom Room, but it was selected able if it were started from a computer. ...

Monitor invitees

I would like to know how I can monitor our invitees that we invite via outlook with zoom link. The invitees are in a distribution list. Every quarter we speak to these invitees so we would not like to let them register. Sometimes a person moves on an...

Son trop fort au casque

Bonjour,Quand je branche mon casque et que je mets au minimum, le son est quand même trop fort. Qqun sait comment regler le problème ? Merci pour votre réponse !

OBS and Zoom in conjunction with IRIUN and an Iphone

I use Zoom and OBS for Video Conferences. I also use IRIUN to use my Iphone as a webcam. This combination works fine for Teams (OBS, IRIUN, and IPHONE) using the Virtual Camera of OBS. The OS platform I am using is UBUNTU 21.10. When I try to use thi...

ov10fac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Facebook live from Iphone Zoom App

Ok,I can live stream to Facebook just fine on my PC Zoom app. I can also live stream to Youtube from my computer Zoom app. I can live stream from my Iphone Zoom app to Youtube, but when I select the "More" option only Youtube is available. I have no ...

ov10fac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Crashes/Microphone

After using Zoom with no issues for the past 2 years, I have recently encountered issues which are having a substantial effect on my use for work. Frequently, during a meeting, Zoom will close and then reopen again several seconds later - sometimes i...

Why meeting is lock by default?

Hey there,I am here searching for why meeting is lock by default on my website. Currently I am working on one of my website Global digital magazine I am doing meeting on my website. Meeting is lock by default on my website. How can I do this? Need he...