Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

can not join a zoom meeting

I have a paid Zoom account and can schedule meetings using my zoom signin. But when another sends me a zoom meeting so I can attend their meeting, and not being a host, when I click on the zoom address, it won't let me join ...nothing works even when...

Zoom Scheduling on behalf of others

The ability to choose to schedule a meeting on the behalf of others does not appear to be an option. It is set up correctly in the settings, but when scheduling a new meeting, the ability to chose to schedule on the behalf of is no longer possible or...

Sharing Links during Zoom Meeting

Hello, I am an online teacher so my students join my Zoom meeting at a certain times, but I also have many that come in after we have started. I always have several links to share and so I am constantly putting them in the chat every time someone new...

YouTube videos looking like Zoom videos- how?

I'm new to Zoom- trying to learn it. Meanwhile, I watch YouTube videos several hours every day- mostly about the Ukraine war and the UFO topic. Many, if not most of these YouTube presenters do the following- they'll show themselves in a square in a c...

JoeZoro by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

update reverse

Hello everybody I updated the Zoom client on a user's laptop; however, it comes back to an older version the next day. I uninstalled Zoom ver. 5.8. Download and reinstall the new version 5.12The next day, the user complaint that he can't log in becau...

nlam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Black Screen during screen sharing

Hey everyone,Sometimes I got a black screen on my laptop during share screen but it only started two weeks ago, I also downloaded the new zoom version 5.9.3 back then and today I downloaded the newer version 5.9.6 3799.While the screen is black I can...

Loss of sound

have a strange predicament. When my husband plays his guitar while we have a zoom party going sound is fine. But the minute he logs in to YouTube on his tablet to run thru his amp to play along with nobody can hear him. Can’t figure out why it’s only...

WACKY SET UP! HELP!

We have a conference room and use a Microsoft surface laptop and use a Smart TV (via HDMI) & and USB Camera into the laptops VGA port.I use all different VC Meeting platforms but ZOOM is the only one I cannot get to work properly EVER! What am I doin...

Jgelso by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuration Issue

Hi, When I send an invite, it shows as coming from the wrong company... displays as 'xxx Mediation'... I want to change it to just 'Mediation', but cannot see how to change it?

gareth3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes