Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

interference as host on screen

on hosting as host there was interference which flashed and went green. All others online were fine so I had to turn audio off and just speak. I tried to reboot but had the same problem.

sv88 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Black Screen and 100% CPU

Hey Everyone!I've tested the notebook's camera, the Logitech C922 and the Canon Rebel SL3 and nothing. Zoom recognizes the cameras, but the screen is black. If I move a window, the image appears, but as soon as I let go of the window, it turns black ...

Updating a virtual appliance

hi i am trying to update ZCwhen pressing check updates it show that new version is avilable ,but when i press install update nothing happedthe progress bar is on 0%.any idea?roni

Can a participant record the zoom meeting?

If I create a meeting and go to teach a course, can students use third-party programs to record the computer screen? If any student uses a third-party program to record the screen or similar, does zoom notify me that someone is recording the lesson? ...