Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom air play

Hello. I use macbook air. I tried to share ipad pro screen via zoom airplay on macbook. But due to screen mirroring command on macbook, zoom air play did not work. I tried to fix it many times but could not get any solutions. Do you have any advice t...

PROBLEM OF UPDATE

I use linux mint . When i open my zoom, i receive a message: your app version needs to be 5.8.6 or higher to join this meetng. i update but i receive a message saying that i have already this versionWhat can i dothénks for tour help

GB5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cursor disappears during share screen for MAC

When running zoom classes on my Macbook the cursor disappears when I share my screen. This makes it impossible to run a smooth class without having to exit the presentation, exit share screen so that I can view the chat. What should I do to resolve? ...

LH123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid Mic Setup

I will be starting meetings with 5 presenters in person, 2 presenters on zoom, 20 in person attendees, 30 attendees on zoom. I could use some help sorting out the mic situation so those on zoom can hear the in-person presenters.

jjk by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes