Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM app for smart tvs?

Is there a stand-alone Zoom app version that can be downloaded directly to a smart tv with wireless access? I've searched, and can't find a definitive answer. THANKS !

Resolved! Invoicing

Good afternoon! I work in the education system. I can't pay with bank cards as before. Please could you issue an invoice, an invoice and a contract to pay for zoom conference services for 1 year. If possible, provide scanned document data in color wi...

Unable to convert 2nd file due to low disk space

I was in the middle of a recording when I got the prompt that I have low disk space. When I ended the meeting it said that there were 2 files that needs to be converted. After converting the first one, I can no longer find the second half. Is it real...

MTE by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitches

Since I updated to window 11 I have been having a lot of problems with my Zoom account. The participates are saying that I freeze on the screen (which I do not see on my end) I still see them moving. Its quite annoying . I have reset my computer wifi...

ladytgc by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the recording is not saved on Drive?

Hey there,I am here searching for why the recording is not saved on the drive , I have tried many times to save my recording on drive but could not do this. My drive name is fuboTV live NBA TV Schedule. Need help regarding this how can i do this?

Do I need a paid account to allow invitees to join by phone?

I have a free account and have successfully invited people to join via computer but two people who only have phones don't seem to be getting the invites or my text messages with the codes on them. Do I have to have a paid account? I got feedback one ...

Lively by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25