Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! No option to go Live in a Facebook Group

When I click on "go live on facebook" in zoom, the only 2 options mentioned on the "Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live" page are :- share on your own timeline- share to a pageThere is no group option as you can see in the attached screenshot.I...

Logged Into Which Zoom Account?

I've been trying to figure out how to tell which Zoom account I am logged into, as my work has several. A helpful Zoom tech gave me the answer: Look for your account icon at the top right of Zoom window & click on it. Hover the mouse pointer over the...

Instant screen share

In the settings there is an option in screen sharing which you can switch between "show all sharing options" and "share desktop automatically". But is possible to configure the "share desktop automatically" setting anywhere, for not only sharing the ...

PCX by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NOt able to share single screen

whenever I am sharing my screen, I want only one screen to be shared but while sharing my screen if I navigate to other tabs, everything along with navigation and all the tabs are visible. Kindly help with suggestions

Rajnee by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to sync zoom to google cal and ical

Hello. My zoom meetings are syncing to my google cal but not my ical. My google cal is snyced with my ical, so I'm not sure why the meetings are now showing up. I'd like to be able to view the meetings from both my personal calendar (ical) and work c...

enest by Newcomer
  • 35 replies
  • 1 likes