Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Installing Zoom with new MacOS Ventura Version 13.1

I just purchased a new Macbook Air and updated my computer to the new MacOS Version 13.1 but I am having issues installing. Is anyone encountering the same issue? Any help on how to install successfully? I am not sure what the issue is and Apple dire...

Cass963 by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Host Link not working on iPhone

I use a JWT app to crate a host links for my employees to start meetings without being logged into a Zoom account. The link looks like https://us06web.zoom.us/s/########?zak=eyJ0eXAiO... This link works consistently on laptops and androids, but recen...

Resolved! Revert to Old Version of Zoom

Is this possible? This new update is horrible for my productivity. The drop down for dates and times versus tabbing through them and typing is not what I want, and it no longer connects to my iCal like it used to, making me have to manually add every...

Remote Control feature

Hi! I am unable to give / request remote control of my screen like before. I have enabled the feature on the web portal but the "Remote" option no longer appears on my drop down menu. Help!!

ckalb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Registration Page Issue

I created a Zoom meeting.The meeting required registration. The start time of the meeting is in 2 days. The meeting does not have the option for participants to join at any time. There is a registration link with additional questions. However, when I...

lalst53 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

holding a webinar for more than 100 people

hi - I have a zoom pro account and I think the most that it can handle is 100 people. I want to run a free webinar that might have more than 100 people register - is there a way to do that with Zoom Pro account or do I have to upgrade to something? I...

Wanetto by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Need to upgrade account for one month

I am a teacher with a basic plan. I would like to upgrade my account for one month to accommodate my Zoom Parent Teacher Conferences. Is that possible and how much would that cost?

TammyP3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms from Poll Results

On December 1st, I noted a new feature that was part of polling.It was the ability to create breakout rooms based on poll results. I cannot find this feature anywhere now, nor have I been able to find it mentioned anywhere in the support materials or...

ZOOM App

Since the APP update users are unable to edit participant name. Edit, Change, Save and nothing changes. User has uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue still persists.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More