Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Google Calendar Plug-in Date Issues

When I use the plug-in to add a zoom meeting to a google calendar event the time always goes in as Jan 1, 2099. I have tried this on multiple browsers and different computers. There is no way to edit that date/time. If I edit it in the google app it ...

Skycog by Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 7 likes

unable to create Advance Polling

I am unable to create an advance poll and its features like short answers. Is the capability on available for certain account types? Reviewing the website it would appear to me that all users have this capability. Thanks in advance for your insight.

RFII by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A computer attempting to access zoom.us on my computer?!?

Hello, During a meeting I had an unstable internet connection for a while. The video froze a few times. Then a message popped up on the screen - see photo - Saying: "The computer " ***.***.**.*** " is attempting to access zoom.us on your computer. Do...

EL01_0-1675807243982.png
EL01 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Participant Video is Blurry

I've hosted two meetings the last two days where the participant's video is intermittently blurry. It goes green and then looks like a scrambled cable channel (for those of you who grew up in the 80's you'll know what this means). Is this an issue on...

eedubya by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! create hosts

Hello everyone,we have a zoom plan "Zoom one pro". In the description it says that you can create up to 9 hosts. I tried to create a second host, but this person only gets the basic license (up to 40 min). What am i doing wrong?Or can someone tell me...

bischu by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotations shortcut keys?

What are the shortcut keys for annotation?Undo: Command + ZRedo: Command + Shift + ZMouse mode: Right click anywherebut there are no commonly used shortcuts like "clear all annotations".

hikilic by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Scheduling

I have a Zoom ID that I have been using for several years - it is a 3-4-4 format. When I try to schedule meetings in the future, Zoom will only accept a 3-3-3 Meeting ID format. Is there any way to schedule future meetings using my old ID?