Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can not mute on Android

My laptop works fine. I now need to use my phone. I have latest version of Zoom. I have a free account. Android phone. When I am in a meeting I see no mute on the page. If I swipe left a new page appears and says I am muted but I am NOT muted. How ca...

BTAUBER by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Updating Zoom

Ok... I need to update Zoom. But in order to update Zoom, I need to login to Zoom. HOWEVER, in order to login to Zoom, I need to update Zoom. Please Help... ...you have four minutes.

Connecting a domain name...Help!

Can you please direct me on how to connect a domain name for my zoom account. I would like to give the link zoomwithtammie.com to my clients...I own this domain but cannot figure out how to connect it to zoom. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Zoom crashes whenever I start my camera

Hello there! For some reason whenever I tried to turn on my camera or add a virtual background, Zoom suddenly crashes or goes on not responding since yesterday. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app but to no avail. This usually happens whene...

Video Freezes during the meeting

Hi,I am the attendee of a zoom meeting. The host is talking and my screen freezes all of a sudden for about 30 seconds. Then the video will begin again. The message will come up poor internet connection, however, my internet is working fine. Is there...

MGR by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes