Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Cloud Recording not seen

I recorded a Zoom meeting to Cloud yesterday. The meeting was 2 hours long and after I stopped the recording and ended the meeting, I actually waited for the Zoom to send me an email that the recording was processing. It didn't show up. I left my com...

Names in chat

The names for my participants in the chat have disappeared. Now it's only a square-ish shape. I previously had names in the chats, so I'm not sure why it changed. Their names still appear in their video on the main screen. I use this for tutoring, so...

How to adjust the camera and merge it with the gallery view

Bear with me as I'm Deaf so English / Explaining what i'm trying to do Basically what I'm trying to do is disable the pop up but merge my camera into gallery view as you can see from the image, my camera is on the top left corner and i want it to be ...

Resolved! How up to date is ipranges/ZoomMeetings.txt?

These two articles include ZoomMeetings.txtZoom network firewall or proxy server settings – Zoom SupportVPN Split Tunneling Recommendations – Zoom Support Is this ZoomMeetings.txt updated frequently?Or should I take a look at the Last Updated of the ...

Help re chat settings for breakout rooms

Hi I've searched past questions/ discussions but not found anything quite the same. When I use my Zoom pro account, the content in the chat box remains the same/ visible to all when they are in the main rooms and breakout rooms. I can also message pe...

Clarely by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom loses stability while sharing screen

I am reproducing this error with Zoom every single time:I'm on call with someoneThey turn their camera onI'm starting to share my screenResult is always the same: Zoom loses stability, giving me an error message and turns off.I found partial workarou...

scheduling a meeting

I am an administrator on a paid license and use mac with zoom down at the bottom of the screen with my other apps. Today it made me sign in but wouldn't take my password. I reset the password. When I went to schedule a quick meeting, it wouldn't allo...