Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Retrieving a Chat transcript

I ended a Zoom meeting before downloading the Chat transcript. The meeting was not recorded. Is there a way to retrieve the Chat transcript?

DAJ205 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Setting up a meeting

I go into and set up meetings in Facebook. I would like to set up a meeting with people not on Facebook and can't figure out how to do it because it refers me back to asking for my Facebook password.

linjoy1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music goes distorted when streaming fitness class

Hey guys and girlsweve been having some nightmare issues with our fitness class streams.. At random times throughout the class the music would go from perfect digital quality to suddenly sound like it’s muffled and underwater distorted. We have all o...

brumz14 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to go to main room from breakout room

Early participants were able to move from breakout rooms back to main room, however later in the same meeting this option was no longer available. Partipicipants only had the option to leave the meeting. Why? I am the owner and host of the zoom accou...

Debby23 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes