Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recording after break out room

Hi! Two questions. If the meeting is being recorded, does recording pause when breakout rooms are assigned and resumed once everyone is back in the main room? When using the interpretation feature in a meeting, do interpreters stay in main room durin...

pcasa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel and Refund

My account got renewed automatically. I already cancel my subscription and still cant refund even though i never use my account. Please help me to refund

an urgent question on recording

Hi everyone. i recorded a zoom video but i stopped it before the meeting ended and i noticed it didnt upload and i cant find it anywhere. did i do something wrong and where can it possibly be? i need an urgent response please. Thanks

Blurred Background Problem

Hello,I have Zoom on my PC version 5.8.0 and I want a blurred background but when I go into my settings page under "Backgrounds & Filters", I only have San Francisco, Earth, and Grass. I don't have a Blur option. I have researched this and tried ever...

meeting record is disappear

We held a meeting on September 13, 2021, but the record is missing and disappear. The meeting was held for three days on September 13, 15, and 17. Only September 15th and 17th are recorded. It comes out at the previous meeting, but it's not in the re...

My ZOOM app on my desktop is not working

I just did the latest update on my MAC last night and now my desktop app is no longer working. When I click on it, it just has a question mark move over it. I can still access all my meetings when I login to the web browser but the ZOOM.US app doesn'...

Resolved! "Let participants choose room" with "Breakout Room pre-assign" -ed

I've created a meeting with "Breakout Room pre-assign" enabled, with participants field is empty. My meetings is somewhat open, and it takes alot of effort to acquire email of said participants. I did this to avoid the hassle in creating in-meeting B...

Nopri by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LTI 1.3 integration

Is it possible to integrate LTI 1.3 to my own LMS through LTI Pro app. Where can I setup Client Id in LTI Pro configuration.

shakila by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Language versions

Isn't it time to make it possible to change language of the "frontend". Even most people in Sweden are quite good at english, a major player like Zoom should definitely have a multilanguage approach.

second license vs. second account

Hello. We have decided that we need more than one Personal Meeting Room for our small nonprofit. In other words, my Co-founder and I both need separate Personal Meeting IDs due to conflicts when we have separate meetings at the same time. I'm hoping ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More